Here’s a quick overview of what you’ll hear in Episode 32:
- Update: A change of focus for 2017, discovered during prayers and walking at a local park.
- Encouragement: Getting good advice for specific decisions can be hard. Hear why, and how to find a good advisor.
- Tech. Tip: Learn how you can avoid the annoying alerts of your phone at night, without missing emergencies, and even if your friends forget what time zone you live in.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast:
- via iTunes for your iPad or iPhone
- via Google Play for your Android phone or tablet
- via Stitcher on Stitcher Radio
- via RSS for other podcast players