If you believe that content available by means of the Website (as defined in our Terms of Service) infringes one or more of your copyrights, please notify us by providing a written notice (“Infringement Notice”) containing the information described below to the designated agent listed below. If Edify Hub takes action in response to an Infringement Notice, it will make a good faith attempt to contact the party that made such content available by means of the most recent email address, if any, provided by such party to Edify Hub.
Your Infringement Notice may be forwarded to the party that made the content available or to third parties such as ChillingEffects.org.
Please be advised that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Thus, if you are not sure content located on or linked-to by the Website infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
Please follow these steps to file a notice:
- Verify that the site in question is hosted by Edify Hub, LLC. We only host sites that have “edifyhub.com” in their URL or that say “powered by Edify Hub” on the site.
- Contact the user directly. Go to the website in question and leave a comment with your complaint to see if the matter can be resolved directly between you and the user who submitted the content.
- Send your complaint to our designated agent. Please see this form for information about our registered DMCA agent. If the issue cannot be resolved directly with the blogger, send your complaint to our designated agent at (we prefer email):
Edify Hub, LLC.
3473 Bridge Walk Drive.
Lawrenceville, GA 30044
Attn: DMCA Designated Agent
Phone: (678) 713-4589
Fax: (815) 366-8060
You must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit Edify Hub to find and positively identify that content; for example we require a link to the specific blog post or web page (not just the name of the blog) that contains the content and a description of which specific portion of the blog post – an image, a link, the text, etc – your complaint refers to;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
- A statement by you: (a) that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner’s agent; (b) that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate, and (c) under penalty of perjury, that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.