The following statements summarize our core doctrinal beliefs:
- We believe that the Old and New Testament Scriptures are verbally inspired of God and inerrant in the original writings, and that they are the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in one God, eternal, omnipotent, omnipresent, manifesting Himself in Three Persons — Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; one in nature, equal in attributes, power, and glory.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and that He is true God and true man.
- We believe that God created man in His own image and in a state of innocency, but man willfully transgressed God’s law and lost communion with God, becoming dead in sin, corrupt in nature, and incapable of pleasing God.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and rose again for our justification; and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood and are saved by grace through faith wholly apart from human merit and works.
- We believe that all who receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again by the Holy Spirit through the Word of God and thereby become the children of God, possessing eternal life.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, and in His present life there for us as High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in the personal and visible return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to reign upon the earth.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of all the dead: the saved to a life of eternal glory and bliss in Heaven with God; the unsaved to eternal judgment of conscious suffering and woe in the lake of fire.
(Recent visits: 594; Today: 1)